IT Support Kent
Akita delivers professional IT support Kent organisations rely on.
Established in 1996, we’re a leading IT managed service provider for organisations of all sizes. With a responsive 24/7 helpdesk, a large team of talented engineers and consultants, and a portfolio of over 40 managed services, we’re the perfect IT company for Kent organisations looking to simplify their IT requirements.
To discuss an IT support requirement, call us on 01732 762675 or get in touch:
Business IT Support Kent
Akita is a leading IT support partner to Kent organisations. They choose us for a number of reasons:
- Responsive: Our 24/7 IT helpdesk service guarantees response to IT issues within two hours (though our average response time is usually 30 mins or less).
- Priority: We assess and prioritise all support requests based on their severity. So if you’re issue is business-critical, we’ll help you first.
- Remote & onsite: Over 99% of issues we encounter can be fixed remotely. For the few that can’t, our engineers can usually be onsite at your Kent location within an hour.
- Proactive: More than just fixing problems as they occur, our proactive support works to prevent IT issues in the first place. By actively reducing IT-related business downtime, we help our customers save both time and money.
- Scale: Our large team of IT engineers and consultants means we have the numbers to support organisations of up to 1000 users, and the in-house expertise to deliver a wide range of technologies and services. So you can be sure your organisation can grow with Akita.
- Cost-effective: Our IT support service is up to 40% cheaper than employing a single in-house IT staff member. You’ll also benefit from the expertise and experience of an entire team of IT professionals and won’t have to worry about holiday cover or sick leave.
These factors, plus our commitment to excellent customer service, is why we’re considered one of the leading providers of IT support in Kent.
Request a cost comparison for IT support today:
Managed IT Services Kent
Alongside IT support, we provide our customers with more than 40 managed IT services.
These include all of the core IT services that you’d expect from a professional IT company: email services, IT security, network support, data cabling services and more.
Our IT experts can also deliver more complex solutions relating to VoIP and unified communications, and cloud hosted solutions. We can even arrange high-speed connectivity for your premises, getting reliable internet access to the toughest of locations.
To discuss your IT service requirements, please get in touch:
Proud To Be A Kent IT Company
Being an IT support company based in Kent is important to us. Akita’s head office and primary IT helpdesk are located in historic Wrotham Heath, near Sevenoaks. Conveniently located close to the M20 and M26, we can be with customers across Kent quickly if needed.
We also have a presence in an industry-leading, energy-efficient data centre located in Maidstone which powers our cloud architecture and hosted services.
From our locations, we provide IT support and services to over 200 Kent-based customers. These include organisations based in Sevenoaks, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Paddock Wood, Tunbridge Wells, Dartford, Chatham, Rochester, Gravesend, Gillingham, Sittingbourne, Whitstable, Ashford, Faversham, Canterbury, Folkestone and Dover.
Our IT Expertise
We hold all of the accreditations you’d hope for from a managed service provider, such as being Microsoft Gold Partner and Macintosh Certified Technicians. Plus, each of our engineers is a specialist in their own areas, ranging from IT infrastructure to app creation.
We also provide leading IT consultancy. Based on years of experience, we can provide best-practice advice on IT processes and systems. We can also guide organisations on topics such as ISO, Cyber Essentials and GDPR.
As a result, Akita works with a number of businesses that already have basic IT support but who come to us for more specialist and technical support or knowledge.
Lastly, Kent organisations choose Akita to take the stress out of their IT. So why not trust your IT to Akita’s team of experts, leaving you to get on with running your businesses.
And if you need evidence of our fast response, friendly team and attentive service, just read some of our more than 200 five star reviews from our customers.
To discuss Kent IT support and services, call 01732 762675 or get in touch: