Our success has been built on providing a truly unbeatable service, delivered by a motivated and highly-skilled team of engineers and consultants that help keep companies’ IT systems running. That’s why we’ve had over 200 five star reviews from our customers.
What makes us different from other IT companies?
Our service is truly proactive and our managed service solution ensures that we are monitoring our client’s systems 24/7.
If things go wrong and IT problems arise, Akita’s experts are on hand 24/7 to deal with any issues. With guaranteed response times and tried and tested helpdesk systems and procedures, appointing Akita to manage your IT systems will allow you to concentrate on running your business.
Our track record is impressive. With hundreds of clients served – from 10 to 2,000 users – we have experience of virtually all industries including financial services, accountancy, retail, manufacturing, legal, defence, education, automotive, FMCG and transport.
The importance of your IT systems
Your IT systems and the management of your data are critical to the running of your organisation. It is no longer a case of a single PC being used for work, with files stored and backed-up on a central server. Users expect access to company information at all times, across multiple devices, in all locations. And customers are more demanding about the speed and efficiency of your services.
Businesses therefore have to work smarter and more efficiently. Akita are experts in developing suitable solutions for these types of requirements. Whether your business needs a SharePoint solution for collaborative project work and file sharing, an ERP system to run your operations smoothly, or just a simplified cloud solution to make your organisation more efficient, our technical experts can guide you through every step of the process to make it hassle-free.
How we can improve your IT support and services
Our approach to our customers’ IT ensures that they receive the right support and ongoing IT systems development.
For each new customer we employ the following method:
- We undertake a thorough audit of their existing infrastructure, hardware and software.
- We take the time to understand their business and how technology works for them.
- Our consultants and engineers put together a detailed report with an executive summary, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of their IT network, along with our recommendations.
- We work with customers to implement improvements – improving IT system reliability and performance.
- By monitoring systems around the clock and offering 24/7 support, our proactive approach stops potential problems from affecting our customers’ operations.
- Moving forward, an assigned Technical Account Manager will monitor IT, keeping the customer informed of new technologies and solutions that can allow the business to run more efficiently.
To discuss how our IT support and services might work for your organisation, please get in touch.