Our success and continued growth have been built on providing a truly unbeatable service, delivered by a motivated and highly-skilled team of engineers and consultants.
We keep our customers’ IT systems running through our proactive support. We also assist them to develop the most efficient and cost-effective setup with our IT services.
Akita work hard to be a trusted partner to our customers. That’s why we’ve received over 200 five star reviews for our support and services.
What makes us different from other IT companies?
We provide truly proactive IT support. Our managed service solution ensures that we are constantly monitoring our clients’ systems. And our scheduled maintenance visits also significantly reduce IT-related businesses downtime.
If problems do arise, Akita’s team of over 20 IT engineers and consultants are on hand 24/7 to correct issues. We provide a guaranteed response time for support, and our supported customers have unlimited access to our tried and trusted helpdesk. So by appointing Akita to manage your setup, you can stop worrying about your IT and concentrate on running your business.
Our track record is impressive. With hundreds of clients served – from 10 to 2,000 users – we have experience of virtually all industries including financial services, accountancy, retail, manufacturing, legal, defence, education, automotive, FMCG and transport.
Additionally, we also support charities, non-profit organisations and schools, and can secure them special rates for IT software and services.
The importance of your IT systems
Your IT systems and the management of your data are critical to the running of your organisation. Staff now expect access to company information at all times, across multiple devices, in every location, to be able to perform their jobs effectively. Customers meanwhile demand fast response and quality of service, not delays relating to your IT.
Businesses therefore have to adopt smarter and more efficient IT solutions. Akita are experts in developing suitable solutions for these types of requirements. Whether that’s a SharePoint solution for work file sharing, an ERP system to help run your business operations more smoothly, or a simply a faster server, our technical experts can guide you to the right solutions and help you with hassle-free deployment.
Discover more about our range of services:
IT support and services with Akita
Akita make it easy for organisations to take on our IT solutions, or migrate their support to us from another provider or in-house staff.
Our approach to IT ensures that our customers receive the right level of support and ongoing systems development. For each new customer we employ the following method:
- We undertake a thorough audit of their existing infrastructure, hardware and software.
- We take time to understand their business and how technology works for them.
- Our consultants and engineers put together a detailed report with an executive summary, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of their IT setup, along with our recommendations.
- We work with customers to implement improvements – enhancing IT system reliability and performance.
- By monitoring systems around the clock and offering 24/7 support, our proactive approach stops potential problems from affecting customers’ operations.
- Moving forward, a Technical Account Manager will monitor the customer’s IT, keeping them informed of new technologies and solutions that may allow their business to run more efficiently.
To discuss how Akita’s IT support and services can work for your organisation please get in touch: