Akita is a leading provider of responsive and cost-effective IT support services to organisations across London and the South East.
We are the trusted IT support provider for over 250 organisations. We also look after our customers’ IT systems, software and hardware, allowing them to focus on running their businesses.
Whether a company has existing IT staff or not, Akita can be a valuable support partner. From 1st line day-to-day IT assistance, to in-depth 3rd line technical support that supplements the knowledge of existing IT staff, you’ll find the expertise you need within our more than 20 strong team of IT engineers and consultants.
Whatever your requirement, we’re sure we can tailor our support offering to meet your needs.
Telephone & Remote IT Support
Akita provides our support customers with unlimited access to telephone and remote IT support.
Requests are logged via phone, email or website to our help desk system for our trained engineers to address. Our help desk system allows us to manage incidents, review historical issues and quickly resolve problems to minimise impact on your business. And with guaranteed response times, you’ll get a fast resolution for your issue.
Using a secure connection, our engineers can remotely connect to your PC, network, server or other hardware and fix issues quickly with minimum inconvenience.
Over 99% of solutions to technical problems can be delivered by remote access IT support, saving our customers unnecessary downtime and reducing costs.
Onsite IT Support
For the minority of issues we can’t fix remotely, we can send an engineer out to your location.
We pride ourselves on providing a prompt and proactive service. So if applications or machines are critical to your business and can’t be fixed remotely, we’ll ensure they get urgent attention.
24/7 IT Support
For businesses that work weekends or have night operations, Akita also offers true 24/7 IT support.
Provided by our engineers – not outsourced – you’ll get the same expertise at 1am as you’d get at 1pm.
Proactive Business IT Support
Akita embraces a range of proactive support methods to prevent your IT running into trouble.
Our monitoring of software and hardware performance, along with health checks, allows us to extend the life of your hardware and give you better value for money.
We’ll also carry out regular proactive general maintenance visits. During these visits we’ll undertake updates, patches and other proactive activities to reduce the likelihood of IT problems occurring.
Proactive general maintenance visits are also a great opportunity to have an expert look at your systems and help you plan future improvements.
Why choose Akita?
Akita is a leader among business IT support companies because we offer our customers the following benefits:
- Dedicated IT helpdesk – Access to more than 20 experienced and specialist engineers when you need it.
- Available 24/7/365 – With our 24/7 IT support, we’re available whenever you need us.
- Proactive IT support – Our proactive general maintenance visits and ongoing monitoring help to prevent IT problems before they happen, saving you time and money.
- Scalable solutions – Our large IT support team and service expertise means our solutions grow with your business. You’ll never need another IT partner.
- Committed to customer service – We’re dedicated to keeping our customers happy and have received over 200 five star reviews for service.
- Simple pricing – Our easy to understand per-head price for unlimited telephone and remote IT support makes it easy for you to manage your IT costs.
It’s Easy To Switch
We understand it can feel difficult to change your business IT support. We make it as simple as possible for companies to change their support by doing the following:
- Obtaining all logins, passwords and licence details from your existing support company.
- Getting full details of 3rd party suppliers and systems (so we can help you manage them as well).
- Perform an IT audit and health check of your systems and hardware to find historic issues.
- Provide recommendations of how to simplify or improve your existing setup
- Assign your company a Technical Account Manager to become an expert in your systems and your personal IT advisor.
For a quote for remote IT support, or to discuss outsourcing IT support from an in-house team, please contact us.Other services Contact us