Akita is a leading provider of IT support and managed services across London and the South East.
We’re the trusted IT partner to over 250 organisations, working with organisations ranging from SMEs to enterprise-size. We provide them with responsive 24/7 helpdesk support and proactive IT support services that reduce IT-related downtime.
Whether you are looking for an outsourced IT support company, or technical assistance to supplement existing IT staff, Akita can be an effective and cost-efficient IT partner to your organisation.
To discuss IT support services for your organisation, please get in touch:
Responsive IT Support
Akita provides responsive IT support to its customers via our 24/7 IT helpdesk.
Our expert team of IT engineers and consultants provide all levels of IT support. From break/fix support and ‘how-to’ questions, to advanced technical assistance with IT and communication networks, we’ll be an IT partner you can rely on.
We have experience of supporting practically every industry, so have a depth of knowledge that covers a huge range of systems, software and processes.
We work to strict support SLA timings, fixing over 99% of issues remotely. For the minority of other issues, our engineers can at your location quickly thanks to our multiple office locations in Kent, London and Surrey.
Our helpdesk also prioritises support based on the severity of issues. So if your IT problem is business-critical, we’ll be sure to help you first.
Proactive IT Support
While we’re great at responsive support, it’s more efficient or you if IT issues don’t happen in the first place. For this reason, Akita provides proactive IT support as well.
We provide remote monitoring for core systems and software, checking on the health of your infrastructure. This allows us to detect and prevent significant IT issues from occurring.
Monitoring also provides us with an indication of when IT hardware is reaching the end of its life. So we can give you an advanced warning about when to replace core items such as servers before they fail.
We also provide dedicated Proactive General Maintenance time to our customers, focused on keeping their IT systems in the best shape. From scheduling updates out-of-hours to patching against the latest threats, our proactive support actively reduces IT-related business interruption.
Why Work With Akita?
- 24/7 IT helpdesk – Access to experienced IT engineers and specialists around the clock whenever your organisation needs it.
- Proactive IT support company – Our proactive general maintenance visits and ongoing monitoring help to prevent IT problems, saving you time and money.
- Expertise – We carry Microsoft Gold Partner status, Apple Mac technicians accreditations, Cyber Essentials certification, plus ISO 9001 and 27001 accreditations.
- Scalable solutions – Our large team and breadth of experience mean our IT services grow with your business. Your organisation won’t outgrow our capabilities.
- Excellent customer service – We’re dedicated to keeping our customers happy. Our median customer relationship is 5 years and growing.
- Cost-effective – Our services are on average 40% cheaper than in-house support and more efficient due to our scale.
Switching Your IT Support
Whether you’re moving away from in-house IT or have outgrown your existing supplier, we’ll make it simple to move your IT support to us.
We’ll dedicate time to assessing and learning your IT systems, and make recommendations for instant improvements. We’ll also oversee the migration of licences and administration access to our care.
We can even communicate with your other third-party suppliers so they know we’re looking after your IT. So if problems arise on their side, we can manage those as well.
And to back up our technical expertise, we offer the highest levels of customer service, reflected in the more than 200 five star reviews we’ve received from our customers.
So for an IT support partner that can help you grow and scale with you when you do, contact Akita.
To discuss our IT support services or to receive a quote, please get in touch:Other services Contact us