Akita is a leading provider of professional IT support and managed services.
We are the trusted support partner of over 250 organisations located across London and the South East. We also support their wider satellite offices located throughout the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a dedicated IT support company or technical assistance for existing IT staff, Akita can be a valuable partner to your organisation. From 1st line day-to-day IT assistance, to in-depth 3rd line consultancy, you’ll find the expertise you need within our team of over 30 IT engineers and consultants.
Responsive IT Support
Akita provides our support customers with unlimited access to telephone and remote IT support.
Requests are logged via phone, email or website to our help desk system for our trained engineers to address. Our help desk system allows us to manage incidents, review historical issues and quickly resolve problems to minimise impact on your business. And with guaranteed response times, you’ll get a fast resolution for your issue.
Using a secure connection, our engineers can remotely connect to your PC, network, server or other hardware and fix issues quickly with minimum inconvenience. We pride ourselves on providing a prompt and proactive service. So if an IT issue is critical to your business operations, we’ll ensure they get urgent attention.
Over 99% of technical problems we encounter can be fixed remotely. For the minority of issues that can’t, our engineers will be at your location within a strict SLA time thanks to our multiple office locations in Kent, London and Surrey.
24/7 IT Support
For businesses that work weekends or have night operations, Akita also offers true 24/7 IT support.
Provided by our engineers – not outsourced – you’ll get the same expertise at 1am as you’d get at 1pm.
Proactive IT Support
Akita embraces a range of proactive support methods to prevent your IT running into trouble.
Our monitoring of software and hardware performance, along with health checks, allows us to extend the life of your hardware and give you better value for money.
We’ll also carry out regular proactive general maintenance visits. During these visits we’ll undertake updates, patches and other proactive activities to reduce the likelihood of IT problems occurring.
Proactive general maintenance visits are also a great opportunity to have an expert look at your systems and help you plan future improvements.
Why choose Akita?
Akita is a leader among managed IT support companies because we offer our customers the following benefits:
- Dedicated IT helpdesk – Access to more than 30 experienced and specialist engineers and consultants when you need it.
- Available 24/7/365 – With our 24/7 IT support, we’re available whenever you need us.
- Proactive IT support – Our proactive general maintenance visits and ongoing monitoring help to prevent IT problems before they happen, saving you time and money.
- Scalable solutions – Our large team and breadth of experience means our solutions grow with your business. Your organisation won’t outgrow our capabilities.
- Committed to customer service – We’re dedicated to keeping our customers happy and have received over 200 five star reviews for service.
- Simple pricing – Our easy to understand per-head price for unlimited telephone and remote IT support makes it easy for you to manage your IT costs.
It’s Easy To Switch
We understand it can feel difficult to change your business IT support. We make it as simple as possible for companies to start working with Akita:
- Obtaining all logins, passwords and licence details from your existing support company.
- Getting full details of 3rd party suppliers and systems (so we can help you manage them as well).
- Perform an IT audit and health check of your systems and hardware to find historic issues.
- Provide recommendations of how to simplify or improve your existing setup
- Assign your organisation a Technical Account Manager, who will become an expert in your systems and act as your personal IT advisor.
To get a quote for IT support, or discuss outsourced IT support, please get in touch.Other services Contact us