Akita Systems provides cost-effective IT support services to hundreds of businesses across Kent, London and the South East. Founded in 1996, Akita typically supports clients with between 10-250 users and specialise in IT support, Cloud computing, computer services and online security that is tailor-made for SMEs.
Here at Akita, we look after our clients’ systems so that they can focus on running their businesses. Our approach to IT support reflects this; we take the hassle out of their IT, becoming their trusted and long-term IT service partner.
Our network support services are designed for clients with either internal IT staff or, more commonly, those with little or no internal IT knowledge. We provide a range of IT support packages that offer great value technical expertise. Every customer is slightly different, that’s why we’ll consult with you at the start to understand the exact level of service and response you require. We’ll then build an individual solution with a guarantee of the responses times and service levels you can expect.
So why choose Akita?
- We have a dedicated helpdesk so that you can immediately talk to a senior engineer.
- We don’t stop supporting our customers at 5pm – with our 24/7 IT support service we’re available 24 hours a day, every day. This ensures that we are always on hand, whenever you need us.
- We’re proactive. We don’t just wait for the phone to ring; we’ll continually monitor your systems to spot any potential issues before they impact on you.
- Our preventative maintenance visits ensure a close working relationship with you, reduce support calls, and help us become a trusted part of your team.
- We are committed to customer service excellence and we believe it’s our people that make the difference between being just ‘good’ and ‘great’.
- Our comprehensive knowledge base gives us full details of your computer systems at the touch of a button.
- We offer excellent fix times – our experienced technicians are available at our dedicated helpdesk and our pre-agreed response times reflect the importance of your systems to your business.
- We focus on having happy customers.
- We’re competitively priced. A fair price for a great service. What more could you ask for?
- We can be whatever you want us to be. Need an IT manager? We can do that. Need expert or strategic IT advice? We can be your IT Director. Just need someone in to fix things? Of course we can!
Telephone & Remote Access IT Support
Our IT support customers benefit from unlimited telephone and remote access support to ensure that any issues are dealt with quickly and cost-effectively. All incidents are logged into our helpdesk system and dealt with by one of our Microsoft Certified Engineers.
Our helpdesk system allows us to manage incidents, review any historical problems and quickly resolve the problem to minimise any effects on your business.
Over 99% of solutions to technical problems can be delivered by Remote Access support, saving our customers unnecessary downtime and reducing costs. A secure connection is set up and our engineers remotely connect to your machine to resolve any issues with minimum inconvenience.
On-site IT Support
Occasionally when network issues cannot be resolved remotely, it will be necessary for one of our engineers to attend site to fix the problem. At Akita, we pride ourselves on providing a prompt and proactive service with response times to fit in with your needs.
Critical applications or machines will be viewed as requiring more urgent attention and will typically fall under a 1 or 2 hour on-site response time.
Proactive IT Support
Proactively monitoring hardware performance and carrying out health checks allows us to extend the life of your hardware, giving you better value for money.
More importantly, our proactive approach to IT support in Kent and London means that we can identify and address potential problems before they affect your computer systems or user experience.
For the majority of our clients, we carry out regular preventative maintenance visits which significantly reduce the number of support calls you’ll need to make. As well as this, they provide a great opportunity for you to discuss your systems and any potential improvements you might want with your preferred engineer.