Akita has grown through our commitment to technical expertise and high standards of customer service. We regularly welcome new staff who can demonstrate these qualities in their areas of expertise.
Who we are
Akita provides over 250 organisations with IT support and services. Our customers are predominantly located in Kent, London and the South East, but we also support satellite offices right across the UK and internationally.
We are a proactive and dynamic company that inspires its staff to achieve their full potential and more. As such, we look to hire people across the organisation who are enthusiastic, creative in their problem solving, calm in their approach, and respectful in their dealings with customers and other members of the team.
Why join Akita?
You should consider a career with Akita because we:
- Encourage staff to grow in their abilities, with opportunities to develop their skills and to take on new challenges and responsibilities in their job role.
- Look to benefit from our staff’s experience, giving them the autonomy to develop new customer solutions and internal processes based on their knowledge and interests.
- Reward talent and experience with salaries in the top quartile for the area.
- Have a fun and friendly working atmosphere, with approachable staff at all levels of seniority.
- Enjoy very low staff turnover.
- Arrange regular formal and informal social events that staff can choose to be part of.
Akita has a long-standing apprenticeship program that enables young people to begin their careers in IT. Our apprentices study towards an industry-recognised qualification, gaining practical experience and earning a wage at the same time.
Akita provides each of our apprentices a mentor and the opportunity to learn skills from our experienced team of engineers and consultants. This will include practical experience on jobs across London and the South East.
We look for applicants with:
- A demonstrable passion for IT
- 5 GCSEs at grade A-C
- The ability to drive (our headquarters is not accessible by public transport)
Available apprenticeship opportunities can be found below.
- Apprentice IT Support Assistant
- First Line Network Support Engineers
- Second Line Network Support Engineers
Note: All current opportunities are based at our Kent office.
Please feel free to contact us to express your interest for possible future opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org