Akita has grown through our commitment to technical expertise and high standards of customer service. We regularly welcome new staff who can demonstrate these qualities in their areas of expertise. Discover more about a career with us.
Who we are
Akita delivers business IT support and managed services to over 250 companies. While our customers are predominantly located across London and the South East, we also support their satellite offices right across the UK and internationally.
We are a proactive and dynamic company that inspires its staff to achieve their full potential and more. As such, we look to hire people across the organisation who are enthusiastic, creative in their problem solving, calm in their approach, and respectful in their dealings with customers and other members of the team.
Why join Akita?
You should consider a career with Akita because we:
- Encourage staff to grow in their abilities, with opportunities to develop their skills and to take on new challenges and responsibilities in their job role.
- Look to benefit from our staff’s experience, giving them the autonomy to develop new customer solutions and internal processes based on their knowledge and interests.
- Reward talent and experience with salaries in the top quartile for the area.
- Have a fun and friendly working atmosphere, with approachable staff at all levels of seniority.
- Enjoy very low staff turnover.
- Arrange regular formal and informal social events that staff can choose to be part of.
Current Job Opportunities
- First Line Network Support Engineer (based at Central London Office)
- Second Line Network Support Engineers (based at Central London Office)
- Microsoft SharePoint Technician (based at Kent HQ)
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Akita has a long-standing apprenticeship program that enables young people to begin their careers in IT. Our apprentices study towards an industry-recognised qualification, gaining practical experience and earning a wage at the same time.
Akita provides each of our apprentices a mentor and the opportunity to learn skills from our experienced team of engineers and consultants. This will include practical experience on jobs across London and the South East.
We look for applicants with:
- A demonstrable passion for IT
- 5 GCSEs at grade A-C
- The ability to drive (our headquarters is not accessible by public transport)
For more information, please get in touch.