So what makes us different from other IT companies?
Our service is truly proactive and our managed service solution ensures that we are monitoring our client’s systems 24/7 (we don’t just sit around waiting for the phone to ring!).
However, things do sometimes go wrong and Akita’s expert, friendly engineers are on hand 24/7 to deal with any issues which arise. With guaranteed response times and tried and tested helpdesk systems and procedures, you can be assured that entrusting Akita with your ongoing IT support requirements will keep your systems working around the clock!
Our track record is impressive. With hundreds of clients served, from 10 to 2,000 users, we have experience of virtually all industries including financial services, accountancy, retail, manufacturing, legal, defence, education, automotive, FMCG and transport.
Improve IT Systems
Clearly your IT systems and the management of your business information are critical in the running of your business. In this age of digital information and mobilisation, users expect access to email and systems at all times, often on multiple devices.
It is no longer a case of a single PC being used for work, with files stored and backed-up on a central server. Businesses have to work smarter and more efficiently than ever. Your customers are more demanding and, for many businesses, information needs to be accessible at the touch of a button, whether you are in the office, at home, or in the Outer Hebrides!
The good news is that Akita are experts in developing suitable solutions for these types of requirements, whatever your budgets may be. Whether your business needs a SharePoint server for collaborative project work and file sharing, or more a simplified solution to make your organisation more efficient, our technical experts can guide you through every step of the process to make it hassle-free.
How Will Akita Systems Improve Your Computer Systems?
- We undertake a thorough audit of your existing systems.
- We take the time to understand your business and how technology works for you.
- Our experience of supporting hundreds of clients with a multitude of technologies allows us to discuss innovative ways of working and potential improvements.
- From this, we put together a detailed report with an executive summary.
- This highlights the strengths and weaknesses of your IT network, along with our recommendations.
- We work with you to implement improvements – improving system reliability and performance.
- By monitoring your systems around the clock (and providing 24/7 support if necessary), our proactive support will stop potential problems before they affect you.
- Moving forward, your assigned Technical Account Manager will keep you informed of new technologies which can save you money and improve reliability.