Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is the reliable cloud software solution that supports flexible working and saves organisations money on their IT software requirements.
Office 365 comprises the cloud versions of Microsoft’s popular and powerful business applications. Instead of buying the software and expensive servers for hosting, organisations can now pay a monthly subscription to access the solutions they need, hosted on Microsoft’s reliable cloud network.
Whether it’s popular programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, or specific applications such as Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams, organisations can access Office 365’s solutions on the go, with or without an internet connection.
What are the benefits of Microsoft Office 365?
- Complete access to you emails, documents, contacts, calendars and more from any internet-enabled devices, or use applications on your chosen device offline.
- Continuity for your staff – Office 365 is based on the Microsoft Office suite they already rely on.
- Guaranteed reliability with 99.9% uptime and inherent disaster recovery.
- Only pay for what you need, when you need it.
- Security – includes built-in anti-virus and spam removal software.
- No licensing and software upgrade worries – you’ll get the latest versions of the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 including out of the box native integration and email tracking.
How Akita can help
Akita is a Microsoft Tier One Cloud Solution Provider. This means that as well as being recognised for our expertise, we are able to offer the following services:
- Microsoft licensing – Advise on and supply all Office 365 licensing at the same cost as buying direct from Microsoft.
- Discounted licensing – We can also offer discounted Microsoft licences for non-profit organisations.
- Office 365 migration – Transfer of your existing mailboxes, messages and files to Office 365.
- Exchange setup – Configuration of your email exchange so it works for your organisation.
- Ongoing support – Support for all Microsoft Office products.
- Hardware – From video equipment for Skype For Business calls to portable projectors for PowerPoint presentations.
Office 365 Licence Pricing
The most typical business licenses are as follows:
|OFFICE 365 BUSINESS ESSENTIALS||OFFICE 365 BUSINESS||OFFICE 365 BUSINESS PREMIUM|
|1 year £3.80 user/month.
|1 year £7.90 user/month.
|1 year £9.40 user/month.
|Skype for Business||PowerPoint||PowerPoint|
|Access (PC only)||Access (PC only)|
|Skype For Business|
For more information on the right type of licence for your requirements, please get in touch. We’ll be happy to help.Other services Contact us