Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 is ideal for those organisations who can be intimidated by changes in the IT industry and feel they get left behind. This has certainly be the case with cloud computing, with many companies having the misguided view that it is only beneficial for those with a large number of users.
With Microsoft Office 365 from Akita, you can get the benefit of a reliable cloud solution that increases efficiency and saves you money on your IT requirements.
Microsoft Office 365 comprises the “cloud” versions of Microsoft’s popular and powerful business tools. Instead of buying licenses and expensive servers, you can now pay for what you need when you need it.
Office 365 is based on the Microsoft Office desktop suite, which most employees will be familiar with. It also contains additional applications which can benefit your business, such as Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
What are the benefits of Microsoft Office 365?
- Complete access to emails, documents, contacts, and calendars, etc on a wide variety of internet-enabled devices.
- Continuity for your staff – Office 365 is based on the Microsoft Office suite they already rely on.
- Guaranteed reliability with 99.9% uptime and inherent disaster recovery.
- Only pay for what you need, when you need it.
- Security – includes built-in anti-virus and spam removal software.
- No licensing and software upgrade worries – you’ll get the latest versions of the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS).
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 including out of the box native integration and email tracking.
How Akita can help
- Office 365 migration – Transfer of your existing mailboxes and messages to Office 365.
- Exchange setup – Configuration of your email exchange so it works for your organisation.
- Microsoft licensing – All licensing at the same cost as Microsoft, with discounted licences for charity and non-profit organisations.
- Ongoing support – Support for all Microsoft Office products.
- Hardware – From video equipment for Skype For Business calls to portable projectors for PowerPoint presentations.
Office 365 Licence Pricing
Akita price matches Microsoft on licensing prices. The most typical business licenses are as follows:
|OFFICE 365 BUSINESS ESSENTIALS||OFFICE 365 BUSINESS||OFFICE 365 BUSINESS PREMIUM|
|1 year £3.80 user/month.
|1 year £7.90 user/month.
|1 year £9.40 user/month.
|Skype for Business||PowerPoint||PowerPoint|
|Access (PC only)||Access (PC only)|
|Skype For Business|
For more information on the right type of licence for your requirements, please get in touch.Other services Contact us