Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is the reliable cloud software solution that supports flexible working and saves organisations money on their IT software requirements.
Akita provides Microsoft Office 365 support, licensing, migrations and much more.
What is Microsoft Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 comprises the cloud versions of Microsoft’s popular and powerful business applications. Instead of buying the software and expensive servers for hosting, organisations can now pay a monthly subscription to access the solutions they need, hosted on Microsoft’s reliable cloud network.
Whether it’s popular programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, or specific applications such as Exchange, SharePoint or Microsoft Teams, organisations can access Office 365’s solutions on the go, with or without an internet connection.
What are the benefits of Microsoft Office 365?
- Complete access to you emails, documents, contacts, calendars and more from any internet-enabled devices, or use applications on your chosen device offline.
- Continuity for your staff – Office 365 is based on the Microsoft Office suite they already rely on.
- Guaranteed reliability with 99.9% uptime and inherent disaster recovery.
- Only pay for what you need, when you need it.
- Security – includes built-in anti-virus and spam removal software.
- No licensing and software upgrade worries – you’ll get the latest versions of the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 including out of the box native integration and email tracking.
How Akita can help
Akita is a Microsoft Gold Partner and Tier One Cloud Solution Provider.
This means that as well as being recognised for our expertise, we are able to offer the following services:
- Microsoft Office 365 support – Support of all Office 365 products is included as part of our responsive IT support.
- Office 365 migrations – Transfer of your existing mailboxes, messages and files to Office 365.
- Microsoft licensing – Supply all Microsoft 365 licensing at the same cost as buying directly from Microsoft, plus discounts for non-profit and education organisations
- Exchange setup – Configuration of your email exchange so it works for your organisation.
- Hardware – Solutions ranging from handsets for Microsoft Teams calls to portable projectors for PowerPoint presentations.
For information or quotes for Office 365, migrations and other services, please get in touch.Other services Contact us