Cloud Computing & Solutions
Cloud computing offer organisations a significant range of operational advantages over traditional IT setups.
The right combination of cloud solutions can also generate significant business savings.
What Is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services (servers, storage, desktops, VoIP and more) over the Internet. Rather than processing and data storage taking place in on-site servers and machines, it instead takes place in powerful remote data centres.
Through utilising the advanced technology of these data centres Cloud computing helps organisations to reduce their costs, increase the performance of their systems and become more flexible in their working practices.
In particular, cloud solutions can enable organisations to scale up (or scale down) their IT systems without the inconvenience and costs of owning and managing in-house IT infrastructure.
Akita’s Cloud Solutions
Akita are at the forefront of business cloud solutions. Our advanced technical setup, cloud experience and Microsoft Tier One Cloud Solutions Partner status allows us to offer the following services:
- Hosted desktops
- Hosted servers
- Offsite backup
- Hosted email (including hosted Microsoft Exchange servers)
- Hosted VoIP
- Microsoft Office 365
- Web hosting
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Hosted applications
Each service opens a myriad of possible benefits and savings. To discuss one or more possibilities, please get in touch.
Our Cloud Capabilities
Akita is an expert in cloud computing and using the cloud to generate benefit for business. And unlike some other companies, we own the infrastructure that delivers our cloud services.
We have established a significant data centre presence in two geographically-separated ISO27001 facilities. This allows Akita to offer competitive and industry-leading cloud computing solutions.
Cloud computing opens the door to a wide range of solutions and improvements over dedicated servers. To discover some of the possible applications, please view our in-depth guides:
Benefits Of Cloud Solutions
Akita’s cloud services come with the following benefits:
- Reduced costs – Cloud solutions can save as much as 60% compared to traditional IT setups.
- Scalablity – Increase or reduce users or space required instantly and only pay for the space you need.
- Flexibility – Easy to upgrade / downgrade cloud hosted software; on-the-go and remote access to systems and resources.
- Improved performance – Get access to more processing and server space, delivering a better experience for remote users.
- Increased reliability – Rely on multiple data centres to protect your data with top-level IT security.
You’ll also benefit from the expertise of Akita’s team of more than 20 IT engineers and consultants, monitoring your cloud setup 24/7.
For more information about cloud services from Akita, or to get a quote, please get in touch.
Other services Contact us