Cloud Computing Solutions
Cloud computing offers organisations a significant range of operational advantages over traditional IT setups.
Akita is a leading provider of cloud services across London and the South East. To discuss cloud computing solutions with our cloud infrastructure experts, please get in touch:
What Is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services (servers, storage, desktops, VoIP and more) over the Internet. Rather than processing and data storage taking place in on-site servers and machines, it instead takes place in powerful remote data centres.
Cloud computing helps organisations to reduce their costs, increase the performance of their systems and become more flexible in their working practices.
In particular, cloud solutions can enable organisations to scale up (or scale down) their IT systems without the inconvenience and costs of owning and managing in-house IT infrastructure.
Akita’s Cloud Services
Akita is a leading provider of business cloud service for London and the South East. We’ve spent years developing our cloud architecture to be able to offer an advanced hosted service offering.
Our advanced technical setup, cloud experience and Microsoft Tier One Cloud Solutions Partner status allows us to offer the following services:
- Hosted Desktops & DaaS
- Hosted Servers
- Offsite Cloud Backup
- Data Replication (advanced image-level backup)
- Hosted Email (including hosted Microsoft Exchange servers)
- Hosted VoIP Telephony
- Hosted Applications
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Web Hosting
Each service opens a myriad of possible benefits and savings. To discuss one or more possibilities, please get in touch:
Our Cloud Architecture
We’re experts in cloud computing and generating benefit for businesses. Unlike some other IT companies, we own the infrastructure that delivers our cloud services.
Akita have established a significant data centre presence in two geographically-separated ISO27001 facilities. This allows Akita to offer competitive, industry-leading, cloud computing solutions.
Cloud computing opens the door to a wide range of solutions and improvements over dedicated servers and to discover some of the possible applications, please view our in-depth guides:
Microsoft Cloud Solutions
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Akita can also provide and support the full range of Microsoft’s cloud solutions. This includes:
- Microsoft Azure Services & Support
- Microsoft Office 365
- Office 365 & SharePoint backup
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft SharePoint Online (via Akita Intelligent Solutions)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (via Akita Intelligent Solutions)
For more information please get in touch:
Other Cloud Platforms
Our cloud infrastructure offers organisations a highly-reliable and cost-effective solution for the delivery of hosted services. But we can also support organisations that have made other choices.
Alongside Microsoft Azure, our dedicated infrastructure team support organisations utilising Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud services.
We offer the same 24/7 monitoring and diligent support for setups using these platforms as we do for our own. So whatever your cloud solution of choice, Akita can help you make the best of it.
Benefits Of Cloud Solutions
Akita’s cloud services come with the following benefits:
- Reduced costs – Cloud solutions can save as much as 60% compared to traditional IT setups.
- Scalability – Increase or reduce users, or space required, instantly so you only pay for the space you need.
- Flexibility – Easy to upgrade/downgrade cloud hosted software; on-the-go and remote access to systems and resources.
- Improved performance – Access more processing and server space, delivering a better experience for remote users.
- Increased reliability – Rely on multiple data centres to protect your data with top-level IT security.
You’ll also benefit from the expertise of Akita’s team of IT consultants and engineers, monitoring your cloud setup 24/7.
To discuss cloud services for London and the South East, please get in touch:Other services Contact us