Cloud computing offers a range of advantages over the traditional IT setups by delivering web-based software and solutions on-demand.
What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services (servers, storage, desktops, VoIP and more) over the Internet. Cloud computing can helps organisations to reduce their server costs, increase the performance of their systems and become more flexible in their working practices.
Cloud computing enables you to upgrade computer systems without the inconvenience and huge costs of traditional server upgrades.
Users of cloud solutions also benefit from the very latest software with levels of redundancy and security which were previously only available to large organisations or those with deep pockets.
Our cloud solutions
Akita are at the forefront of business cloud solutions. Our advanced technical setup, cloud experience and Microsoft Tier One Cloud Solutions Partner status allows us to offer cloud solutions including:
- Hosted servers
- Offsite backup
- Hosted email (including hosted Microsoft Exchange server)
- Hosted VoIP
- Microsoft Office 365
- Web hosting
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Hosted applications
Each solution opens a myriad of possible benefits and cost savings. Feel free to contact us to discuss the best solution (or combination of cloud solutions) for your organisation.
We have established a significant data centre presence in two geographically separated ISO27001 facilities. This allows Akita to offer competitive and industry-leading cloud computing solutions.
A key benefit of the close proximity of our data centres is that Akita is able to physically take your data and seed it directly to the virtual environment. As well as speeding up and simplifying the process this also offers tremendous logistical and security advantages.
Cloud computing opens the door to a wide range of solutions and improvements over dedicated servers.
To discover some of the possible applications, please view our in-depth guides:
Benefits of cloud computing
Akita’s cloud solutions come with the following benefits:
- Reduced costs – Cloud solutions can save you as much as 60% compared to traditional server environments
- Scalablity – Increase or reduce users or space required instantly and only pay for the space you need.
- Flexibility – Easy to upgrade / downgrade cloud hosted software; on-the-go and remote access to systems and resources.
- Improved performance – Get access to more processing and server space, delivering a better experience for remote users.
- Increased reliability – Rely on multiple data centres to protect your data with top-level IT security.
For more information about cloud solutions and computing, please get in touch.
Other services Contact us