Cloud computing offers a range of advantages over the traditional IT setups by delivering web-based software and solutions on-demand.
What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services (servers, storage, desktops, VoIP and more) over the Internet. Cloud computing can helps organisations to reduce their server costs, increase the performance of their systems and become more flexible in their working practices.
Akita are at the forefront of business cloud computing solutions. Our advanced technical setup, cloud experience and Microsoft Partner status allows us to offer a wide range of cloud services including:
- Hosted servers
- Offsite backup
- Hosted email (including hosted Microsoft Exchange server)
- Hosted VoIP
- Microsoft Office 365
- Web hosting
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Hosted applications
Cloud computing enables you to upgrade computer systems without the inconvenience and huge costs of traditional server upgrades.
Users of cloud services also benefit from the very latest software with levels of redundancy and security which were previously only available to large organisations or those with deep pockets.
We have established a significant datacentre presence in two geographically separated ISO27001 facilities. This allows Akita to offer competitive and industry-leading cloud computing solutions.
A key benefit of the close proximity of our data centres is that Akita is able to physically take your data and seed it directly to the virtual environment. As well as speeding up and simplifying the process this also offers tremendous logistical and security advantages.
Cloud computing offers a range of business benefits and improvements over dedicated servers.
To discover some of the possible applications, please view our in-depth guides:
Cloud computing benefits
Akita’s cloud solutions come with the following benefits:
- Reduced costs – Solutions in the cloud can save you as much as to 60% when compared to traditional server environments
- Scalablity – Increase or reduce users or space required instantly and only pay for the space you need.
- Flexibility – Easy to upgrade / downgrade cloud hosted software; on-the-go and remote access to systems and resources.
- Improved performance – Get access to more processing and server space, delivering a better experience for remote users.
- Increased reliability – Rely on multiple data centres to protect your data with top-level IT security.
For more information about cloud services and computing, please get in touch.
Other services Contact us