IT Outsourcing London
In-house IT staff are an expensive luxury for organisations. They're also not always the best use of budget.
SME and enterprise-level businesses alike can discover they get a more effective service at a lower cost through outsourced IT support.
Akita is the outsourced IT solutions partner to more than 50 London organisations. Our cost, scale and guaranteed service level make us the preferred solution to in-house IT staff.
Why Outsource IT Support?
London organisations choose to outsource their IT support and services to Akita for the following benefits:
- 24/7 IT support – Unlike in-house IT staff, Akita’s IT support is not constrained to business hours. Our round-the-clock IT support means we can also support satellite offices across the globe as well.
- Reliable – Our IT support comes with guaranteed response times and SLAs. No more waiting on your IT department to fulfil your tickets – you’re certain to get fast support from us.
- Scalable solutions – With a team of more than 20 engineers, we’ll be able to support your organisation as it grows. And if you reduce in numbers, we can scale back as well.
- More expertise – Our IT consultants have 20 years of experience in managing IT setups of all sizes and for all industries. And our engineers are specialists in solutions ranging from VoIP phones to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Resource and cost-efficiency – Outsourced IT support costs are up to 40% lower than that of in-house staff. And for less than the cost of hiring one member of staff, you get access to an entire team of IT experts.
If you’re interested in a comparative quote against your existing IT support or services solutions, we’ll be happy to help. Please get in touch.
London IT Outsourcing Solutions
For organisations just looking to supplement their existing in-house IT staff, our 20 engineers and consultants also makes us the partner of choice for outsourced technical or third line IT support. Cheaper than hiring a full-time person for a part time job, our outsourced IT services include:
- 24/7 remote IT support – Support for when in-house IT staff have gone home, or to support your global satellite offices.
- Fully managed IT services – Complete management of your IT setup, hardware and services.
- Onsite IT support – Additional engineers provided onsite in London for additional support or system checks, at a frequency set by you.
- IT network support – Specialist expertise for the performance of your servers, infrastructure or cloud setup.
- Third-line/technical IT support – Advanced system support when requirements exceed the capabilities of existing staff.
- VoIP phone system setup & support – Setup and ongoing support of your VoIP phone setup.
- Microsoft Dynamics development & support – Consultancy, development, integrations and support for your Microsoft Dynamics setup.
For an example of how IT outsourcing has worked for a London charity, please read our case study.
Transitioning to outsourced IT
Akita’s transition process ensures that the switch to outsourced IT support is simple. We’ll dedicate time to assessing the current state of your setup and systems, and educate your staff on how to use Akita’s helpdesk.
We’ll also assign you a dedicated Technical Account Manager. This senior IT engineer will meet with you regularly, report on your systems, and help you to plan for the future development of your IT setup in line with your business goals.
To discuss IT outsourcing London companies can rely on, please get in touch.