IT Outsourcing London
Akita is a leading outsourced IT support and managed service provider operating across London and the South East.
We provide solutions for IT outsourcing London organisations rely on.
Our costs, scalable IT solutions and guaranteed service level make us the preferred solution to in-house IT staff for many organisations.
Suitable for organisations from SME to enterprise-level, we offer effective outsourced IT support that’s more cost-effective for businesses. Plus our IT solutions come with excellent customer service, as our more than 200 five star reviews will testify.
For an outsourced IT support quote, please get in touch:
Why Outsource IT Support To Akita?
London organisations choose to outsource their IT support and services to Akita for the following benefits:
- Round-the-clock support – Unlike in-house IT staff, Akita’s IT support is not constrained to business hours. Our round-the-clock IT support means we can also support satellite offices across the globe as well.
- Reliable – Our IT support comes with guaranteed response times and SLAs. No more waiting for your IT department to fulfil your tickets – you’re certain to get fast support from us.
- Remote and in-person – Less than 1% of support requests require us to go to site, but our Central London office means an engineer can be there quickly if needed.
- Scalable solutions – With a large IT helpdesk, we’ll be able to support your organisation as it grows. And if you reduce in numbers, we can scale back as well.
- Broad expertise – Our IT consultants have 20 years of experience in managing IT setups of all sizes and for all industries. We’re also Microsoft Gold Partners and Apple accredited.
- Resource and cost-efficiency – Outsourced IT support costs are up to 40% lower than that of in-house staff. And for less than the cost of hiring one member of staff, you get access to an entire team of IT experts.
If you’re interested in a comparative quote against your existing IT support or services solutions, we’ll be happy to help. Please get in touch:
London IT Outsourcing Solutions
For organisations just looking to supplement their existing in-house IT staff, our team of more than 30 engineers and consultants also makes us the partner of choice for outsourced technical or third-line IT support.
More efficient and cost-effective hiring a full-time person for a part-time job, our outsourced IT services include:
- 24/7 remote IT support – Support for when in-house IT staff have gone home, or to support your global satellite offices.
- Fully managed IT services – Complete management of your IT setup, hardware and services.
- Onsite IT support – Additional engineers provided onsite in London for additional support or system checks, at a frequency set by you.
- IT network support – Specialist expertise for the performance of your servers, infrastructure or cloud setup.
- Third-line/technical IT support – Advanced system support when requirements exceed the capabilities of existing staff.
- VoIP phone system setup & support – Setup and ongoing support of your VoIP phone setup.
- Microsoft services – Consultancy, development, integrations and support for Office 365, SharePoint and Dynamics 365.
For an example of how IT outsourcing has worked for a London charity, please read one of our many case studies:
Transitioning to outsourced IT
Akita’s transition process ensures that the switch to outsourced IT support is simple. We’ll dedicate time to assessing the current state of your setup and systems, and educate your staff on how to use Akita’s remote support IT helpdesk.
You’ll then have unlimited access to a team of IT experts who can mend your IT systems and PCs remotely. For the less than 1% of issues that can’t be fixed remotely, we can be onsite fast.
We’ll also assign you a dedicated Technical Account Manager. This senior IT engineer will meet with you regularly, report on your systems, and help you to plan for the future development of your IT setup in line with your business goals.
To discuss IT outsourcing London companies can trust, get in touch.