IT Support London
Akita has provided businesses with affordable London IT support for over 20 years.
At Akita, we provide IT support London companies can rely on. We currently plan, implement and support IT systems for over 60 clients in London, offering comprehensive 24/7 IT support with both onsite and remote help desk support. With a wealth of experience across all major platforms, servers and mobile technologies, you can trust our experienced engineers to look after your business’ platforms and IT systems. That’s why we’ve received over 200 five star ratings from our clients.
Akita also offers an extensive range of IT services including cloud computing solutions including hosted email, offsite backup, cloud servers and virtual desktops.
As a Microsoft Silver partner, we can provide and support Office 365 setups. We’re also experienced Dynamics 365 developers, able to deliver CRM and ERP projects to serve businesses’ needs.
Akita also specialise in VoIP telephone and video systems, providing setup, hardware and software, and on-going support. We also support companies looking install VoIP across regional offices, ensuring they achieve effective and affordable telephone and video communication with their London HQs.
All of our response times are built into our Service Level Agreement, so you know the service you can expect from day one. All of our senior IT engineers are within minutes of the M25, meaning we can respond almost immediately for any IT support request. In addition, our clients are further supported by our dedicated helpdesk, where our team are on hand to provide swift and convenient remote support.
Why choose Akita as your IT support partners?
• We’re an incredibly friendly, approachable team that speaks in plain English.
• We offer an amazingly cost-effective solution for Central London businesses.
• We have an enviable track record of successfully supporting thousands of end users.
• We offer both onsite and remote support, ensuring you receive the most efficient service method for your needs.
• Our proactive monitoring systems are in place across all managed computers and servers – we take action as soon as we need to!
Discover more about what the IT services we offer:
To discuss the IT support London companies can receive, please call 020 7100 7232 or email email@example.com