Turn Microsoft Teams into a powerful and flexible telephone system.
Microsoft 365 Business Voice is an additional licence product that turns Microsoft Teams into a fully functional phone system.
Why use Microsoft 365 Business Voice?
Business Voice is a logical replacement for PTSN and ISDN telephone systems (now being made obsolete) and offers organisations a cheaper solution than many telecoms providers.
Like a regular desk phone, users get their own phone numbers to receive and make calls. Because Business Voice is a part of Teams, you can turn any PC, Mac, or mobile device into a phone to field your organisation’s calls.
All the features of a phone system are included with Business Voice: voice mail, caller ID, shared phone lines, and emergency calling. You can also set up standard and freephone numbers, call menus to help callers get to the right department, audio conferencing to host meetings with anyone, and more.
All these features come wrapped into an easy-to-manage bundle. You don’t need to worry about choosing the right plan or feature; they’re all there and set up for you.
Business Voice is, therefore, the perfect calling solution for organisations of 300 or fewer people either already use Teams or are looking to digitally transform their telecoms. Akita can provide all necessary licensing, deploy Teams and Business Voice across your organisation, and assist with ongoing management.
For more information please contact us.
Benefits of Microsoft 365 Business Voice
- Easily add calling plans to Microsoft Teams to enable more people to make and receive calls.
- Plans come in different sizes depending upon the number of minutes needed.
- Buy calling plans for supported countries and assign to people in the Microsoft 365 Teams admin portal.
- Port existing phone numbers to Business Voice, request new numbers, or mix and match.
- Deploy in the cloud for simplicity of management and hosting
- No need for additional phone handsets – use your mobile phone, PC, Mac or device to take and make calls
Microsoft 365 Business Voice Costs
There are two common Call Plan Options for Business Voice:
- Microsoft 365 Business Voice – £12 user/month (includes the Domestic Calling Plan with 1200 minutes).
- Microsoft 365 Domestic and International Calling Plan – £18.11 user/month (includes 1200 minutes of domestic OR 600 minutes of international calling – whichever is reached first).
Additional call charges apply should users go beyond these.
For more information on calling packages, implementation and wider questions about Teams, please get in touch.Other services Contact us