Moving offices is a daunting project. Knowing that your computer systems will be safely relocated - and installed in a working condition in your new premises - takes much of the pressure off.
Akita is highly experienced in managing the IT side of office relocation. Our engineers have helped organisations to move between offices, cities and even countries, so you can be sure your experience will be a smooth one.
Our IT office relocation services can be matched to your requirements. You can ask us to just relocate your IT equipment and infrastructure. Alternatively, you can entrust your entire office relocation and setup to us.
Our services include:
- Project management of your move.
- Packaging and transportation of your computers and hardware.
- Deactivating servers and IT infrastructure, then re-configuring them in your new premises.
- Data cabling for your office or server.
- Supplying connectivity for your office.
- Providing a temporary internet connection if your leased line is not immediately available.
- Providing a backup internet connection for your new premises.
- Penetration & Vulnerability Scanning (advised following a move).
Whatever you choose, you’ll be in safe hands and we’ll ensure the experience is hassle free. And should you experience any teething problems in your new location, our engineers can be on-hand to assist you.
Contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail and we’ll be happy to help.Other services Contact us