Moving offices is a daunting project. Knowing that your computer systems will be safely relocated - and installed in a working condition in your new premises - takes much of the pressure off.
Akita is highly experienced in managing the IT side of office relocation. Our engineers have helped organisations to move between offices, cities and even countries and so you can be sure your experience will be a smooth one. And to show we know our stuff, read our guide to office moves.
We can match our IT office relocation services to your requirements. You can ask us to just relocate your IT equipment and infrastructure. Alternatively, you can entrust your entire office relocation and setup to us. Whatever works best for you!
Akita’s Office relocation services
Make your selection of our office relocation services:
- Project management of your move.
- Packaging and transportation of your computers and hardware.
- Deactivating servers and IT infrastructure, then re-configuring them in your new premises.
- Data cabling for your office or server.
- Supplying connectivity for your office.
- Temporary internet connection if your leased line is not immediately available.
- Backup 4G internet connection.
- Penetration & Vulnerability Scanning (advised following a move).
Whatever you choose, you’ll be in safe hands and we’ll ensure the experience is hassle free. And should you experience any teething problems in your new location, our engineers can be on-hand to assist you get servers, networks, hardware or VoIP phone systems back up and running.
For quote on the office relocation of your IT, or to discuss your plans, please get in touch.Other services Contact us