Moving offices is a daunting project. Knowing that your computer systems will be safely relocated - and installed in a working condition in your new premises - takes much of the pressure off.
Akita is highly-experienced in managing the IT side of office relocation. From our locations in Kent, London and Surrey, our engineers have helped organisations to move between offices, cities and even countries.
So if you choose Akita, you can be sure your experience will be a smooth one. And to show we know our stuff, read our guide to office moves.
We can match our office IT relocation services to your requirements. You can ask us to just relocate your IT equipment and infrastructure. Alternatively, you can entrust the entire project planning, execution and IT setup of your new office to us – whatever works best for you!
Akita’s Office IT Relocation Services
Select from our services to create a solution that’s right for your organisation:
- Project management of your move.
- Packaging and transportation of your computers and hardware.
- Deactivating servers and IT infrastructure, then re-configuring them in your new premises.
- Data cabling for your office or server.
- Supplying connectivity for your office.
- Temporary internet connection if your leased line is not immediately available.
- Backup 4G internet connection.
- Penetration & Vulnerability Scanning (advised following a move).
Whatever you choose, you’ll be in safe hands and we’ll ensure the experience is hassle-free. Just read some of our customer reviews for proof of the quality of our service.
Post-move IT support
Should you predict any teething problems in your new location, our engineers can be on-hand the first day into your new premises to ensure servers, networks, hardware or VoIP phone systems are back up and running smoothly.
An office move is also the perfect time to consider your IT support. As we’ll have got familiar with your IT setup as part of the move, we’ll be happy to provide a quote should you require.
For a quote on the office relocation of your IT, or to discuss your plans, please get in touch.Other services Contact us