Your data cabling is intended to be the most durable part of your computer network, lasting up to 20 years. It is therefore very important to get it right and designed by genuine experts. Akita Systems have been designing and installing network cabling since 1996 so you can be assured of a first-class solution backed up by decades of experience.
Of course, 20 years is a long time and it is impossible to accurately predict what your IT network requirements will be at that time. Data cabling projects should therefore be planned and implemented carefully to ensure flexibility for future growth. Once your network cabling is in place, any changes are likely to be both expensive and very disruptive. It’s therefore important to properly design cabling the first time around.
Akita are able to guide you through every step of the process, from meeting on site for a cost-free site survey, through to designing the best solution for your needs and carrying out the data cabling within time and budget! We offer a full suite of IT services meaning that you rely on Akita to look after all your IT networking needs.
Structured Data Cabling
Structured cabling is the wiring system used to transmit data, video and voice information from office-to-office or within a building. It’s at the foundation of modern information networks and provides a platform upon which the overall information system strategy sits.
Structured cabling has become a key strategic element in the assets of any enterprise:
- 100% of company data travels across cables at some stage
- Approximately 75% of network faults are caused by cables, due mostly to incorrect installation procedures.
- Networking is a small percentage of IT cost, but plays a critical role. Under-investment can lead to poor IT performance (e.g. slow data transfer and other network failures).
- A standardised structured cabling system can reduce the overall cost of the network infrastructure.
- IP Convergence, video streaming and other multi-media applications are driving the need for a single high quality solution, capable of supporting current and future applications
To discuss your cabling requirements, please get in touch.Other services Contact us