Akita offer a range of leading IT services. With a track-record stretching over 20 years and an experienced, friendly team of multi-discliplined engineers, Akita have the expertise to meet your needs, however challenging.
Akita provides a complete range of professional IT services to complement our IT support offering. These IT services are designed to address practically every IT scenario that an organisation can face and are delivered by our team of multi-skilled engineers,
Business IT services
Akita offers over 40 IT services. These include the following:
- Data Cabling – Three-quarters of network faults are cable-related. We have a proven track record in providing effective and reliable cabling solutions.
- Data Recovery – If you need to try and salvage data from a damaged device, we can help.
- Disaster Recovery –Protect against catastrophic data loss, theft, fire and equipment failure, and get back up and running with minimal downtime.
- IT Audits – Let us manage your IT assets, so you can manage your business. We’ll monitor systems, software licences and warranties so you don’t miss crucial anti-virus or security updates.
- IT Consultancy – We’ve provided proactive and professional IT consultancy since 1996. If you feel your IT strategy could do with a boost, choose our expert, hands-on approach.
- Data & Network security – We can put defences in place that stop viruses and other attacks before they reach your network.
- Office Relocations – Akita can assist in moving your IT systems, server or network infrastructure, or manage the entire relocation process.
- Vulnerability Scanning & PCI Scanning – Let us assist in the detection of weaknesses and security gaps within your IT systems, hardware and procedures.
- Security Audits – Our team can carry out a thorough test of your IT systems and processes to highlight any potential weaknesses.
- GDPR – Preparation for GDPR with an audit of access and use of data within companies.
IT & Communication Solutions
Alongside these day-to-day IT requirements Akita can also offer a wider range of business IT and technology solutions. We can provide connectivity solutions including Internet connections, business mobile phones and 4G Internet Solutions.
To discuss your IT service requirements, please call us on 01732 762675 or get in touch via the button.