Hosted VoIP Telephony
Akita is a leading provider of hosted VoIP phone systems.
Hosted VoIP phone systems provide the same great features of an in-house 3CX VoIP telephone system but moves the infrastructure into Akita’s dedicated cloud environment. This expands the flexibility of the VoIP system and helps generate more business savings.
Akita can supply, install, host and support hosted VoIP phone solutions. We can also supply you with any required SIP trunking, structured cabling or phone hardware or software that you’ll need.
HOW DOES HOSTED VOIP TELEPHONY WORK?
Voice over IP (VoIP) phone solutions that use the internet – rather than phone lines – to make calls. A standard VoIP telephone system requires a server from which to run VoIP software. An organisation therefore must own this server, manage its upkeep and pay to keep it powered and cooled.
With a hosted VoIP system, organisations move the VoIP phone infrastructure into Akita’s cloud setup. Hosted in one of our two secure data centres, your VoIP phone system will work just as if the server were based in the office. You’ve simply removed the hassle of owning and maintaining a server to run your VoIP telephone software.
BENEFITS OF HOSTED VOIP
Alongside the standard benefits of VoIP, Akita’s hosted VoIP phone systems offer:
- Simple multi-location deployment – Have multiple offices (located regionally or internationally) and remote workers use the same phone system, without the need for costly phone infrastructure at each location.
- Simple to setup – Download the 3CX app and your mobile phone can be part of your company VoIP system in moments. Alternatively, Akita can configure desk phones to your system and send them out to your regional offices. Plug them in and you’re ready to go.
- Fully managed – Akita’s cloud environment is monitored 24/7.
- Scalable – Our cloud infrastructure allows you to expand your VoIP system without fear of reaching infrastructure capacity. Equally, you can also reduce your capacity (and costs) as your business requires.
- Additional savings – By removing the need for an onsite server, you save on maintenance, hardware upgrade and power costs. Plus with our VoIP solutions, all calls between your offices – even internationally – are free.
Why switch to VoIP phones?
VoIP phone systems offer the following benefits over regular phone systems standard systems:
- Up to 40% cost savings
- Future proof technology
- Video calling and conferencing at no extra charge
- Flexible technology: make calls from a desk phone, mobile device or PC/laptop
- Easy management
To discuss a hosted VoIP phone system, or arrange a demo, please get in touch.Other services Contact us