Hosted VoIP Telephony
We're leaders in hosted VoIP phone systems that can transform the way organisations work.
Hosted VoIP phone systems provide the same great features of an in-house 3CX VoIP telephone system but moves the infrastructure into Akita’s dedicated cloud environment. This expands the flexibility of the VoIP system and helps generate more business savings.
Akita can supply, install, host and support hosted VoIP phone solutions. We can also supply you with any required SIP trunking, structured cabling or phone hardware or software that you’ll need.
HOW DOES HOSTED VOIP WORK?
Voice over IP (VoIP) phone solutions that use the internet – rather than phone lines – to make calls. A standard VoIP telephone system requires a server from which to run VoIP software. An organisation therefore must own this server, manage its upkeep and pay to keep it powered and cooled.
With a hosted VoIP system, organisations move the VoIP phone infrastructure into Akita’s cloud setup. Hosted in one of our two secure data centres, your VoIP phone system will work just as if the server were based in the office. You’ve simply removed the hassle of owning and maintaining a server to run your VoIP telephone software.
And with a 3CX VoIP system, you aren’t tied to handsets. You can run your hosted VoIP system from your PC, mobile phone or other device with an internet connection.
BENEFITS OF HOSTED VOIP
Alongside the standard benefits of VoIP, VoIP hosting offers:
- Simple multi-location deployment – Have multiple offices (located regionally or internationally) and remote workers use the same phone system, without the need for costly phone infrastructure at each location.
- Simple to setup – Download the 3CX app and your mobile phone can be part of your company VoIP system in moments. Alternatively, Akita can configure desk phones to your system and send them out to your regional offices. Plug them in and you’re ready to go.
- Fully managed – Akita’s cloud environment is monitored 24/7 – so you can rely on your hosted VoIP 24/7 as well.
- Scalable – Our cloud infrastructure allows you to expand your VoIP system without fear of reaching infrastructure capacity. Equally, you can also reduce your capacity (and costs) as your business requires.
- Additional savings – By removing the need for an onsite server, you save on maintenance, hardware upgrade and power costs. Plus with our VoIP solutions, all calls between your offices – even internationally – are free.
VoIP with Akita
Whether your aim is cost-savings or increased flexibility of working, you can trust Akita to help find the best VoIP setup for your organisation.
As a 3CX Platinum Partner, we’re experts in VoIP solutions that make a difference to organisations of all sizes. And by deploying your phone system to the cloud, you remove an extra level of hassle from your IT setup.
To discuss a hosted VoIP phone system, or arrange a demo, please get in touch.Other services Contact us