Power Platform Apprentice Developer
Akita Systems is looking to appoint a Power Platform Apprentice Developer to support various projects using Microsoft’s Power Platform suite of applications.
Salary: £11,050 gross per annum, less deductions for PAYE and National Insurance
Start date: Immediate
Full time: Fixed Term Contract of Employment (15 month)
Hours: 42.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 5:15pm)
Holiday Entitlement: 32 days (including 8 bank holiday)
Contractual Sick Pay: Commencing after 6 months of continuous employment (terms applied)
Expenses: Travel expenses for site visits
Experience: A strong interest in working with and developing Power Apps would be advantageous
You will be required to build and extend solutions for clients to solve their business problems and technical challenges using a combination of Microsoft PowerApps, Power BI, Dynamics (CRM/Business Central), Flow, custom development and data integrations.
Alongside working on business application solutions, the apprentice will study towards a Software Developer Technician Level 3 accreditation with a recognised apprenticeship body.
About the Role
- The Apprentice Developer must have a good understanding of how to develop the applications that makeup Microsoft’s Power Platform. You will be required to develop client projects adhering to best practices giving the best solution to fit with the client’s requirements.
- Build elegant, scalable, extensible, cost-effective solutions with an eye towards innovation and agility.
- Responsible for developing, configuring and supporting new and existing clients to suggest improvements in the way they handle information and content.
- Able to communicate, understand and demonstrate features of Power Platform/Dynamics and clearly articulate these to clients or colleagues alike in a variety of business scenarios.
- Provide support to clients and assist the helpdesk in troubleshooting issues with Power Platform/Dynamics.
- Keep up to date with the latest updates and releases of Office 365 apps using the Office 365 roadmap and adhere to best practices based on future developments.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Key Skills & Background
Key Skills & Background
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
To apply for the apprenticeship, please submit a CV detailing your experience and suitability for the roleContact us