Microsoft CRM from Akita
Akita can help organisations of all sizes get control of their customer relationships and improve their sales efficiency through a Microsoft CRM installation driven by Microsoft Dynamics 365.
If you are struggling to control how your employees communicate with your customers, a CRM solution will enable you to improve how this is done and will ensure that prospect accounts and opportunities are not missed.
How could a Micrsoft CRM solution benefit you?
- Centralise all communication through one solution which can be accessed by remote and field-based staff.
- Improve the information you hold on customers in one central database, structured as you require to manage prospecting, quotations, sales, work in progress, invoicing, stock control, etc.
- Integrates with email and other systems to provide a bird’s-eye view and audit of all communication with prospects, customers, suppliers and competitors.
- Track telephone contacts, meetings, etc with full diary management to ensure that tasks are completed.
- Manage sales pipelines more effectively to plan future workloads and take control of potential quiet/busy periods.
- Improve sales performance through individual reporting and accountability.
- Track which lead sources are working best for you and address those that are unperforming.
- Improve the collation of valuable information which may otherwise not be collected – this will increase sales and increase the opportunities your sales team are presented with.
For a details consultation about the various CRM applications available to you, and to discuss how these can benefit your individual needs, contact us today on 01732 762675 or firstname.lastname@example.org.