Office 365 is ideal for those organisations who can be intimidated by changes in the IT industry and feel they get left behind. This has certainly be the case with cloud computing, with many companies having the misguided view that it is only beneficial for those with a large number of users.
With Microsoft Office 365 from Akita, you can get the benefit of a reliable cloud solution that increases efficiency and saves you money on your IT requirements.
Microsoft Office 365 comprises the “cloud” versions of Microsoft’s popular and powerful business tools. Instead of buying licenses and expensive servers, you can now pay for what you need, when you need it.
Office 365 is based on the Microsoft Office desktop suite, which most employees will be familiar with. It also contains additional applications which can benefit your business, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online.
What are the benefits of Microsoft Office 365?
- Complete access to emails, documents, contacts, and calendars, etc on a wide variety of internet-enabled devices.
- Continuity for your staff – Office 365 is based on the Microsoft Office suite they already rely on.
- Guaranteed reliability with 99.9% uptime and inherent disaster recovery.
- Only pay for what you need, when you need it.
- Security – includes built-in anti-virus and spam removal software.
- No licensing and software upgrade worries – you’ll get the latest versions of the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS).
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 including out of the box native integration and email tracking.
Microsoft Office 365 enables your business to take advantage of some fantastic additional applications:
- Office Professional Plus – a pay-as-you-go approach to Microsoft Office applications which means you always have the latest versions of desktop applications.
- Exchange Online – business-class cloud solution for email, contacts, calendars.
- Lync Online – online communications suite giving instant messaging, video calls, online meetings and phone calls.