IT Support for Schools & Education Providers
Teachers and lecturers face enough challenges in their days – their IT setup should not be one of them. This is why Akita offers IT services and support for schools, colleges and universities.
Educational establishments are increasingly adopting complex IT setups. While an onsite IT manager may be able to handle operations day-to-day, when it comes to updating hardware, integrating new software or embracing cloud computing solutions, we find that they can often do with the helping hand of our engineers and consultants. Akita’s engineers are fully DBS checked, ensuring schools stay within safeguarding regulations.
Schools also approach us to help them save money on their IT setup. Akita offers a range of cost-efficient IT solutions including:
- VoIP telephone systems to reduce phone costs.
- Connectivity to provide a reliable Internet connection
- Microsoft Office 365 licenses to slash software expenditure.
- Cloud hosted servers to eliminate hardware costs.
- Mobile Device Management to create safeguards around how young people use devices.
- Hardware procurement to ensure your tech meets your needs.
- On-demand IT support and consultancy to provide specialist knowledge when you need it.
Akita works with a number of schools and colleges across Kent, London and the South East. To read our case study for the prestigious West Heath School, click below:
For more information on IT support for schools and educational establishments, or to further discuss services requirements, please call 01732 762 675 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.