VoIP Solution for Multi-Site Security Company
Onwatch are a long-standing client of Akita’s, having initially starting using our IT support services in 2008. In 2017, we implemented our Akita VoIP telephony solution which transformed their internal communications.
A provider of CCTV and fire systems, Onwatch have a head office in Crowborough, East Sussex, along with offices in Rochester, Sunderland, Shropshire, America, St Lucia and Bahrain.
When their telephone system was up for renewal, Onwatch came to our head office for a demonstration of the VoIP 3CX system we have provided to so many organisations.
Following on from this, a second demonstration was arranged in order that the management team could experience the web conferencing functionality with one of their remote offices (Sunderland).
Onwatch decided to roll out our 3CX VoIP solution, in part due to the following key benefits:
- Their current system was old and outdated, with limited functionality.
- The multiple sites were unconnected and costs were incurred for call between these.
- Akita VoIP reduced their monthly spend.
- Onwatch were able to benefit from free web conferencing.
- The ability to send pre-configured phones to their smaller remote offices, e.g. two phones to St Lucia and one to the Telford office.
- The convenience of a single support provider for both general IT and telephony.
The Akita VoIP system was delivered as a hosted solution and rolled out to their 45 employees over a weekend. The smaller remote offices had new telephones delivered as a pre-programmed plug and play solution – this cut down on the costs and resulted in a efficient deployment for all seven locations.