Akita is a leading provider of IT support, managed services and intelligent solutions.
Working with over 300 organisations, we have enjoyed continuous growth thanks to our depth of internal knowledge and focus on excellent customer service.
As we continue to expand Akita’s brands and services, we are seeking an all-round Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Manager and the growth of the business.
Employees at Akita benefit from an exciting and fast-paced environment; this is an exciting time to join and help shape our journey.
About the Role
As a Marketing Executive at Akita, you will have experience within a competitive industry that you will draw upon to perform the following:
- Working with the Marketing Manager and guided by the Directors, deliver against the marketing plans and requirements that support the Company’s business plan.
- Deliver marketing campaigns, independently or as part of a small team, monitoring the investment, success, and associated costs to inform the marketing strategy.
- Produce relevant, engaging and forward-thinking copy to be used across all marketing channels: including but not limited to web, promotional material, social media, tenders, proposals and events.
- Assist with the organisation’s websites, including support of search engine optimisation (SEO) activities.
- Assist with the management of ‘Pay Per Click’ (PPC) campaigns and advertising across various channels.
- Support the development of the Company’s product portfolio, creating collateral to assist both external and internal audience.
- Assist sales teams with nurturing leads and opportunities through the provision of marketing intelligence and relevant collateral.
- Support internal engagement through effective communication systems.
- Enhance the brand of the Company and its subsidiaries through streamlined, professional representation across all channels.
- Previous marketing experience in a competitive industry (ideally B2B)
- Meticulous copy-writing ability, with good attention to detail
- Experience of email/marketing automation systems
- Ability to execute multi-channel marketing campaigns
- An understanding of ROI
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of WordPress
- Experience of PPC
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Video production knowledge
- Experience of running events and webinars
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Good commercial sensibility
- The ability to adapt to changing market conditions
- Confident communication skills
- Motivated and self-reliant
- A personable nature who can work well with a variety of audiences (customers, directors, technical and sales teams)
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of customer service
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and skills
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 42.5 per week
Shift times: 08:45-17:15
Holiday entitlement: 32 days, rising to 38 days subject to terms after 3 years’ continuous service (including 8 bank holidays)
Sick pay: Commencing after 6 months continuous employment (terms apply)
To apply, please submit your CV (PDF or Word format) detailing your relevant experience via the link below: