IT Apprentice Opportunity
Akita and 3aaa are delighted to be recruiting for an IT Support Apprentice for a role based in Kent on a 15 month fixed term contract of employment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual with a passion for IT to develop their skills and knowledge. They’ll also be earning a weekly wage while working towards a
If you have a true passion for IT and want to kick start your career within a forward-thinking organisation, while earning an attractive weekly wage and globally recognised qualification then this opportunity is not to be missed.
Akita is an expanding business-to-business IT services company based near the M20/M26 in Kent. They would like to offer an apprenticeship for an IT Support Assistant/Trainee to join an existing team.
Akita offers a well-structured career path for successful apprentices. As a business, Akita specialise in hosted servers, virtual desktops, hosted email and hosted applications, with
particular focus on Dynamics 365 CRM and SharePoint.
During the apprenticeship, you will be working within a team of experienced IT professionals, who will support and mentor you in the following duties:
• To be the first point of contact for all incoming helpdesk calls
• Within the apprentice’s skills set, provide first line helpdesk support to our customers
• To accurately record all relevant technical information regarding the reported issue into the helpdesk ticketing system
• To assist with the setting up, maintenance and repair of computer-linked and computer-related equipment
• To drive to and collect and deliver computer equipment to customers
• As requested, to pro-actively undertake any other relevant duties as may be reasonably required by the IT support team
You will be expected to undertake and complete all internal and external training which will include some self-study and personal development. You will also be expected to demonstrate a commitment to completing the apprenticeship.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• A strong passion for IT
• The ability to use your own initiative
• Good time keeping skills
• Working within deadlines
• Prioritising work load
• The ability to take and follow instructions
Training to be provided:
Infrastructure Technician Level 3
• Preferably 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
• Passion for IT
• Driving licence
For anyone who does not meet the above requirements, please do not let it put you off applying. If you have a genuine passion for IT and experience in your chosen sector, please do get in touch and 3aaa will advise the correct route for you.
For more information and to apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org