At Akita, we are committed to providing outstanding IT support and computer services to all clients. We believe that being accredited to the major players in the IT industry underpins that, in order that we can offer the best levels of service and support to the leading and trusted products.
The latest partnership status we have achieved is for KEMP’s load balancing solutions. Although you will likely be blissfully unaware of its’ existence, it plays a key function in our datacentres to ensure that the systems our clients are reliant upon work as efficiently as possible.
This complements the other partnerships we hold which include:
- 3cx (VoIP platform)
- AVG and Sophos (anti-virus, web and email filtering)
- Cisco (networking and switching equipment)
- KEMP (load balancing solutions)
- Microsoft (Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions)
- Veeam (backup, replication and disaster recovery solutions)
- VMWare (virtualization solutions)
As one of the South-East’s leading independent IT service providers, we are committed to the ongoing training and development of our engineers as well as the delivery of leading computer services to our clients.
Our authorised partnership status with the IT industry’s leading players bears testimony to this and demonstrates our single-minded approach to offering our clients leading solutions and outstanding support at competitive prices.