IT Outsourcing Benefits
Assuming that your IT function is not central to how you compete within your industry, outsourcing your IT function offers businesses of all sizes a number of key benefits which can make your business more effective, more profitable, and give you a competitive edge.
The most obvious IT outsourcing benefits are typically:
- To reduce expenditure on information technology overall, and IT staff more specifically
- To improve the quality of service and IT Support service delivery
- To gain access to specialist and a wider range of expertise
- To increase flexibility
- To allow the managment team to focus on more strategic issues
- To improve financial control
Akita Systems support networks with up to 250 users. In many organisations of this size, there could be 5 or 6 full-time employees supporting such a user base, at a cost to the business of well over £250,000 per annum in staff-related costs alone.
When you consider that an equivalent outsourced service could be provided for around 35-40% of that cost, it is clear that purely from a financial viewpoint, the cost savings from IT outsourcing benefits your business almost from Day 1.
Add to that the improved structure provided by an outsourced IT support solution, the guaranteed service delivery, deeper breadth of knowledge and the experience of a team supporting many hundreds of networks and thousands of users, outsourcing your IT service and IT support requirements with Akita Systems offers businesses some very significant business benefits.