The critical task of data backup can be an expensive and challenging endeavour for any organisation. Fortunately, Akita’s offsite backup makes business-strength backup possible for Windows and Mac environments with an affordable, secure solution that seamlessly integrates into your existing infrastructure.
Whether you have a network of 5 or 500 users, Akita offer an unrivalled and cost-effective business solution for remote data backup. As you would expect, security is at the centre of our remote backup service with all data encrypted the moment it leaves the client site.
Your data deserves the highest protection available with the latest in technology. Akita’s datacentres boast 24/7/365 onsite monitoring and security, state-of-the-art fire detection and suppression systems, and seismic safeguards that can withstand a 7.5 magnitude earthquake. Redundant power distribution units and diesel generators ensure that even in the worst of circumstances, your data is protected. All are backed with SAS70 Type I or Type II certification.
Your data is too precious to risk losing so contact Akita for total peace of mind solutions.
Why should you consider our remote Backup solution?
- You do not have a consistent strategy for backing up desktops, laptops, and Windows servers. (Not backing up your computer systems opens the door to huge risks.)
- You want a reliable offsite backup solution that works.
- You don’t have months or years to roll out a backup solution.
- You aren’t willing to compromise security for convenience.
- You want a set-and-forget backup solution that you don’t have to constantly monitor.
- Your IT staff and budget are already overextended. (Stop wasting time and money with external hard drives, stacks of CDs, and traditional tape backup systems.)
- You don’t want to pay for software you aren’t using.
- You want a full backup solution without the onsite integration and maintenance hassles.
- You’re tired of the headaches associated with backing up remote and branch offices. (Akita’s backup software allows for central and remote office backup from one easy-to-manage console.)
- You have a limited budget to spend on backup and prefer a simple payment plan. (Our solution requires no capital expenditure – all you pay is one simple monthly subscription payment.)