Smaller organisations are often intimidated by changes in the IT industry and feel they get left behind. This has certainly be the case with cloud computing, with many companies having the misguided view that it is designed for those with a large number of users.
Akita provide dependable cloud computing solutions which provide all the benefits of corporate computer systems at an affordable monthly fee. With Microsoft Office 365 from Akita, you can take advantage of the benefits of reliable cloud solutions which will increase efficiency and free up resources – all for a small monthly fee which fits your budget.
Microsoft Office 365 comprises “cloud” versions of the most powerful business tools from Microsoft. Instead of buying licenses and expensive servers, you can now cost-effectively enhance communications and benefit from corporate systems by paying for what you need, when you need it.
Microsoft Office 365 provides businesses with the power, flexibility and productivity of cloud computing, meaning that you save time and money on your ongoing IT requirements.
An added benefit is the simplicity to your users – as Office 365 is based on the Microsoft Office desktop suite which they are likely to be using, the additional applications which can benefit your business (such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online) are far less daunting to use.
What are the benefits of Microsoft Office 365?
- Complete access to emails, documents, contacts, and calendars, etc on a wide variety of internet-enabled devices.
- Continuity for your staff – Office 365 is based on the Microsoft Office suite they already rely on.
- Guaranteed reliability with 99.9% uptime and inherent disaster recovery.
- Only pay for what you need, when you need it
- Security – Office 365 includes built-in anti-virus and spam removal software.
- No need to worry about licensing and software upgrades – Office 365 provides the newest versions of the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS).
As well as your existing Office tools, Microsoft Office 365 enables your business to take advantage of some fantastic additional applications:
- Office Professional Plus – a pay-as-you-go approach to Microsoft Office applications which means you always have the latest versions of desktop applications.
- Exchange Online – business-class cloud solution for email, contacts, calendars.
- Lync Online – online communications suite giving instant messaging, video calls, online meetings and phone calls.