What is a CRM System?
CRM (customer relationship management) software is designed to enable businesses to communicate more effectively with customers, improve sales and marketing effectiveness, and improve business processes to work smarter and profitably grow.
More specifically, Microsoft’s CRM solution provides the following benefits to small and medium-sized businesses:
- Centralised customer information and the ability to increase sales and marketing intelligence.
- Manage and monitor customer contacts, whether by phone, email, post or in person.
- Simplified processes for producing professional quotes, managing sales and service delivery.
- Assign leads and tasks to team members and keep control at every step of the sales cycle.
- Monitor and manage the effectiveness of marketing and sales campaigns.
- Effectively manage all sales and marketing activities. Generate bespoke reports to monitor and improve the performance of your sales and marketing campaigns.
Manage your information to get a clearer understanding of your customers. Important information such as key relationships, orders, invoices, sales opportunities, ongoing projects, contact activities, documents and notes can all be displayed under one screen. In addition, external data such as social networking, industry news and location maps can be included for additional intelligence.
CRMs allow you to manage both prospect and client sales cycles. Sales pipeline management provides more accurate forecasting, helps to understand win/loss ratios, and allows you to produce fully customisable charts and reports to keep you informed at all times.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows your team to easily create professional marketing emails, target the right contacts with dynamic content, and manage campaigns. As well as integrating seamlessly with 3rd party solutions, Dynamics CRM also gives you a complete overview of the success of marketing campaigns meaning that you can maximise your effectiveness.
Why choose Akita to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Akita develops complete CRM solutions for businesses across all industries.
- Its team will proactively work with you to get the most from MS Dynamics CRM, ensuring it fits with your business model and makes your organisation more efficient.
- Full integration of all your applications to streamline your business systems.
- Choose from either hosted CRM or a traditional server solution, depending on your requirements.
- Bespoke customisation from our Dynamics experts, saving time and money on installation.
Key Features & Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Native Microsoft Outlook Integration
Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook, turning it into a single interface from which users can access a suite of CRM activities.
Complete Range of CRM Functions
Dynamics CRM provides users with a fully integrated suite of marketing, sales, and service tools. These functions can be shared amongst users and departments as required, giving a single source of accessible customer relationship information.
Microsoft’s CRM solution is configurable to provide users with a customisable interface to make your sales processes as efficient as possible. These processes include lead qualification, the creation of quotations, managing sales opportunities and, for service businesses, ongoing service cases.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be deployed from one of our secure datacentre as a cloud service (reducing the installation costs and providing a ready-made disaster recovery solution) or installed on a physical server on site.
Microsoft Dynamics empowers mobile workers, securely giving them the ability to stay connected to your CRM, wherever they are.
Dynamics CRM provides managers with real-time, customisable dashboards and charts which provide key business insights and intelligence. These include sales pipelines and forecasts, account history, lead management, sales activity and campaign effectiveness. These insights provide a bird’s-eye view of your organisation’s sales and marketing performance, providing the information you need to get the most from your sales and marketing budgets.
Ease of Integration
Dynamics CRM centralises company data, giving seamless integration with other tools such as SharePoint, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP, accounting software, email marketing applications, websites, and client portals.