Akita provide dependable cloud computing solutions which provide all the benefits corporate computer systems at an affordable monthly fee. With Microsoft Office 365 from Akita, you can take advantage of the benefits of reliable cloud solutions which will increase efficiency and free up resources – all for a small monthly fee which fits your budget.
Microsoft Office 365 comprises of “cloud” versions of the most powerful business tools from Microsoft. Instead of buying licenses and expensive servers, you can now cost-effectively enhance communications and benefit from corporate systems by paying for what you need, when you need it.
Microsoft Office 365 provides businesses with the power, flexibility and productivity of cloud computing, meaning that you save time and money on your ongoing IT requirements.
An added benefit is the simplicity to your users – as Office 365 is based on the Microsoft Office desktop suite which they are likely to the using, the additional applications which can benefit your business (such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online) are far less daunting to use.
What are the benefits of Microsoft Office 365?
- Complete access to emails, documents, contacts, and calendars, etc on a wide variety of internet-enabled devices.
- Continuity for your staff – Office 365 is based on the Microsoft Office suite they already rely on.
- Guaranteed reliability with 99.9% uptime and inherent disaster recovery.
- Only pay for what you need, when you need it.
- Security – Office 365 includes built-in anti-virus and spam removal software.
- No need to worry about licensing and software upgrades – Office 365 provides the newest versions of the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS).
As well as your existing Office tools, Microsoft Office 365 enables your business to take advantage of some fantastic additional applications:
- Office Professional Plus – a pay-as-you-go approach to Microsoft Office applications which means you always have the latest versions of desktop applications.
- Exchange Online – business-class cloud solution for email, contacts, calendars.
- SharePoint Online – allow users to share documents and information both online and offline.
- Lync Online – online communications suite giving instant messaging, video calls, online meetings and phone calls.
Microsoft Office 365 is not only user-friendly and secure, it also offers a guaranteed uptime of 99.9%. If you would like your business to benefit from the latest technology and a reliable cloud computing solution, contact us today for more details.